Hello Fellow Speakers & Performers looking to ramp up your (show) business.
This one almost seems too simple to type up and recommend, devoting an entire blog post to one basic concept.
But here it is: Take Photos with Your Clients!
What can you do with these photos?
- Put them on your web site
- Print them and put in your scrapbook
- Post what they said about your speech on social media
- Print and frame them, sign the frame, and send to Client
- Look at them when you are sad
- When scrolling through pics you can remember this person and contact them for another event
There are tons of reasons to do this.
Are you doing it already?
If not, promise yourself to start immediately!
Jason Hewlett, CSP (Certified Speaking Professional), CPAE Speaker Hall of Fame, is a Keynote Speaker for the largest corporate events in the world. His primary message, The Promise, is essential for Leadership, Management, Sales, Marketing, Direct-Sales Companies, and is a combination of engagement and entertainment meets inspiration. Jason has even received standing ovations from IT guys. He has been acknowledged as life-changing by Conference Attendees, C-Level Executives and Hollywood Elite. jasonhewlett.com
Please click here to learn about how Jason Hewlett, Speaker Hall of Fame, introduces the opportunity for you, or someone you love, to have the gift of learning how to create a Career From the Stage and begin moving toward fulfilling a lifelong dream as a full-time speaker, performer, or entertainer.