A speaker who came to see me recently, upon listening to my regaling of what had happened at my last event, said, “Gosh, I didn’t realize Jason Hewlett had bad days on stage”.
Well, that’s nice of you to think that…and a bit terrifying.
My goodness, we all have them!
Think of your worst from this past year.
- Doing a fundraiser, and one of my only public shows, in my neighborhood and about 20-30 people showed up!
- Losing events to Hurricane Harvey and Irma in Houston and Florida within one week of each other and taking a lot of money out of my pocket we were planning on and really needed!
- Finding my DVD for youth in the Discount Bin of a local retailer…as a “Best-Selling Talk”!
- Watching the video footage I had waited on for 6 months only to realize I look too fat to let anyone ever see that footage again!
We all have bad days, bad gigs, bad moments.
How do we get through it?
- Laugh it off.
- Cry it off.
- Pick yourself up.
- Begin the sprint to the finish line again.
Jason Hewlett, CSP (Certified Speaking Professional), CPAE Speaker Hall of Fame, is a Keynote Speaker for the largest corporate events in the world. His primary message, The Promise, is essential for Leadership, Management, Sales, Marketing, Direct-Sales Companies, and is a combination of engagement and entertainment meets inspiration. Jason has even received standing ovations from IT guys. He has been acknowledged as life-changing by Conference Attendees, C-Level Executives and Hollywood Elite. jasonhewlett.com
Please click here to learn about how Jason Hewlett, Speaker Hall of Fame, introduces the opportunity for you, or someone you love, to have the gift of learning how to create a Career From the Stage and begin moving toward fulfilling a lifelong dream as a full-time speaker, performer, or entertainer.